Obstetrics and Gynecology
Welcome to the UMHS Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2016-17 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Grand Rounds Speaker Series
- Candida Treatment
- How Can Women Suffering Silently From Childbirth Injuries Find Healing?
- Dr. Dee Fenner - New UMHS Chief Clinical Officer
- 5 Questions with a Midwife
- OBGYN Chair and faculty join request to FDA to revise morcellator warning
- Women's Health Blog
Come and explore the Michigan Difference!
We provide excellent treatment and care for patients with normal and high-risk pregnancies, and we expertly address a wide range of gynecologic and women's health concerns, including: Breast Care, Endometriosis, Family Planning, Fertility & Reproductive Health, Cancer, Hysterectomy Alternatives, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology, Pelvic Floor Disorders, Pregnancy & Childbirth, Routine Gynecologic Care and Vulvar Diseases.
We combine our compassion, our experience and our resources to provide great care, excellent medical education and groundbreaking research.